SPICE 6 Release Notes
- Added Big Obvious Help Button in toolbar.
- Fixed an import bug that could cause incorrect data and crashing errors to occur if imported data contains more than one measurement for the same category.
Note: Documents created by importing tabular data into SPICE 6 should be recreated if they contain duplicate measurements as this will cause subtle errors at best and crashes at worst.
- Fixed a drawing bug that caused pie charts - whose angles should add up to 360 degrees - to contain “bonus degrees”.
- Fixed a permissions issue that could stall the auto-update mechanism at the “installing” stage for some users. Note: If you are experiencing this issue, you will need to download and install manually the latest version from https://niaid.github.io/spice.
- Fixes a bug that could cause SPICE to crash under certain circumstances when clicking a color swatch in the color scheme control.
This minor update addresses two issues:
- Fixes bug preventing opening of more than one document.
- Fixes multiple console log messages regarding iCloud Documents entitlements and related security.
Public Release. This is the final 6.0 public release version.